Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find Match on two Columns of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps the problem is with which merge type you're using. OLD-OR-NEW - specifies that all records ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date with slashes (01/01/2009) vs Date with out (01092009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I assume SELECT '1' means create an alpha column that contains the value '1' for all retrieved rows,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] LET command problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jack, no, I wouldn't expect the CA in CAR to be translated to Central_America, but I would have thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] LET command problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Darin, yes an &VAR would work, I just thought "here's a nice opportunity for the LET command", but I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] LET command problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's not often we get a chance to use the LET command and now that I have the opportunity, I can't g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] not able see the graph in html and excel... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Using the new-fangled GUI Compound Layout tool, I cannot see how to get the report and the graph on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] not able see the graph in html and excel... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
kiran, sorry for the confusion - my comments were not directed to your code, they were comments abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting a MRE built report 'Free' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The reason why the MRE pop up is occuring is because the launch page has some MRE parameters in it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting a MRE built report 'Free' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Just out out of curiosity, how are you calling the html page, what is the complete address you're us......

You cannot pass variables via an HTML url. What login? MRE? Self-service? ......

The html is probably referring to javascript files that are located within MRE. The reference to the......

The bare minimum form to launch a fex in the app path: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Instances of Sub-String in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Darin, good to know there's a choice......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Instances of Sub-String in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Darin, I don't think this happens with those new-fangled formless launch pages generated by the GUI.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Footing Missing When Saving to Alpha Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yup, that's one way. Glad you found it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Footing Missing When Saving to Alpha Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Headings, footings, subtotals do not get saved in an ALPHA format. I would add the closing parenthe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd be surprised if you are getting this for GIF files only. Just take the original code you posted ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The END after the first ENDSTYLE should not be there....

» Refine Search
» New Search