Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR ACCEPTED!] FML report and Excel formulas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've requested an NFR for EXL2K FORMULA to be compatible with FML. I'll see where this gets me!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [NFR ACCEPTED!] FML report and Excel formulas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To me, FML reports seem the ideal candidate for EXL2K FORMULA because of FML inter-row and inter-col......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 3 column report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Look for this documentation: Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language > Laying Out the Report Page > ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grandtotal with GRID in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, I can't see how we can fix the border problem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grandtotal questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You've hit on two weaknesses of the code. Both have been discussed here quite a bit. 1. Someone may......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED?] "&" in a DM variable causes problems - how to solve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
EricH, I need my afternoon tea after this one! Here is code that does not work correctly: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED?] "&" in a DM variable causes problems - how to solve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dan, I would think you're safe if the & has a space after it - my problem is of the A&B variety not ......

yes, I don't know why I needed the .EVAL in the STRREP function. It appears I also need .EVAL for t......

OK, I've fixed the STRREP by adding an EVAL: ......

Example (The Dialog Manager value is normally created by a -READ statement, for this example it is c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED?] "&" in a DM variable causes problems - how to solve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a Dialog Manager variable that contains a "&" e.g. &SYSTEM = "P&C Canada". I realize that thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA and FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks! To get formulas to work I'm going to try using an Excel template, but I'm afraid I'll find ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA and FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is there anybody else out there that wishes EXL2K FORMULA worked with FML?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've never seen this behaviour because I never use -RUN with Dialog Manager. Good example Mr. Wolfgr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I agree with Francis, Darin, and Ginny. I disagree with Ginny about the minimalist approach. I stick......

Some people seem to believe -RUN works for some Dialog Manager commands - I don't think that's true.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] True global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
We have a variable in edasprof.prf that contains a disclaimer text that is to be added to every repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try something more gentle than yelling, pampering perhaps....

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am an Admin user. I tried creating a new synonym by selecting the "Synonym" option, not the "Synon......

Dev Studio 7.6.8 crashes when attempting to create a new synonym. Developer Studio > WebFOCUS Envir......

» Refine Search
» New Search