Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED (but open to suggestions)] Help With Multiplicative Effect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dan, I was digging around the documentation I have downloaded over the years and came across this ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED (but open to suggestions)] Help With Multiplicative Effect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Without digging into your specific tables, I prefer to create MS SQL Server views for these type of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG - WORKAROUND] Across Styling for EXL2K works in v5.3.2 - does not work in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From the case I opened regarding this problem: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Designing a new dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Administrator's Manual, Version 7 Release 6.1 and Higher > Managing Dashb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Designing a new dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please read the Managed Reporting manual. It describes Domains and Dashboards....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Having trouble with PDF margins/report title space. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Of course there is no mention of "NEWLAYOUT" and "DATAMATRIX" in the Developer Studio Help documenta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K format question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I haven't played with templates yet, but since the columns in your report are dynamic, I'm not sure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K format question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You most probably can achieve this using an Excel template....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As previously mentioned, set XRETRIEVAL off and set SQL traces on. This will provide the SQL generat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If, after your exclusion filters, 3 million rows are returned, don't expect the report to display in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count the number of 1s in a numeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks Alan - I get it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count the number of 1s in a numeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Alan B, I don't see how the combination of ARGLEN and STRREP works to determine the count of a parti......

Here's an example of how to count a character in a string. 1) Determine the length of the string 2)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating Reporting Objects using SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This probably won't help at all here, but you can use SQL on Masters - this happens when you don't s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating Synonyms manually from SQL Server Stored Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating Synonyms manually from SQL Server Stored Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How about taking a look at "iWay Adapter Administration for UNIX, Windows, OpenVMS, i5/OS, and z/OS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilldown on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I usually put this in the content of each of the frames in a Dashboard View to give me the names of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] generating html form for multiple ID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You could READ the HOLD file and use a -REPEAT LOOP to create the output. Here's a quick example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically 'mask' amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I haven't done this in DB2 but I bet the security features of DB2 would allow for this kind of thing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format after Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
IM, It looks like the form that originally submitted the request has a METHOD of POST, therefor th......

» Refine Search
» New Search