Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Feature Request... Opinions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Syntax checking is done at run time. To ensure that the program does not continue to run despite err......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster API ¡Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
dhagen, Your suggestion to add schedFact.setIBIB_mulpart("Y"); works perfectly! Thanks so much. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster API ¡Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
D, Thanks very much - I don't want you to have to do the work. Why wouldn't the manual have this ba......

Unfortunately, there is not one single example with a JSP that shows me how to submit a fex to Repor......

From what I understand from the documentation, JSP is old technology, "functionally stabilized" - we......

No problems!...

Tom, these two manuals are documentation for ReportCaster, unfortunately there's nothing about how t......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster API ¡Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Has anyone looked at the ReportCaster API manual lately? Do you find it as cryptic as I do? I could......

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTSchedFactory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
dhagen, It works perfectly when I add the line you specify! Thanks so much. For the case I opened......

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTSchedFactory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
So this is antique code even before we fully appreciate it? Thanks for the explanation D. Regards,...

How do set the schedule to self destruct after execution? The command ......

I still get the error Code = -3; Message = IBIB_sendformat should be in the values of { HTML, DOC, ......

Fernando, thanks, I'll give that a try. I wonder what this syntax is then: ......

I find that the ReportCaster API Developer's Reference manual is very difficult to understand - it s......

Discussion Topic  DSTSchedFactory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dhagen provided us with a wonderful piece of code to submit on demand ReportCaster requests from a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mickey, Thank you. I have the API document. I have to say it is quite useless! It provides detailed......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dhagen, Where is this JSP stuff documented? I searched for "setIBIB_sendformat" on the IBI Tech Su......

Dhagen, This is good stuff. I was easily able to set this up with your example. Much better than ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with IF within a THEN phrase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I took a look at what looks like the latest "Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language Version 7 Relea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling ReportCaster Job Using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, Thanks for the explanation. For some weird reason, looking at old code of mine, I thought job......

» Refine Search
» New Search