Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would love an official answer from IBI as we are occasionally getting errors like this one....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] odd reportcaster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would love an official answer from IBI as we are occasionally getting errors like this one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Image in dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
war files are not involved here. The B.I. Dashboard View Builder copies the image from the local PC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Image in dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think you can point to an image on your local PC. It gets copied into the view folder on the serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting timestamp and dividing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
A multi-verb request might work here. Example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: gif file and text on same line in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This works for me: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issues with delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The reason for double-quotes is that you could have data with commas in it (e.g. a Company Name coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What does "THE SETS OF SORT PHRASES ARE INCONSISTENT" mean? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Example of a fex with inconsistent sort phrases: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email notification for scheduler in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In v5.3.2 it is set in the ReportCaster Server Configuration page. Login to ReportCaster (http://yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Task error: ERROR IN SCALAR FUNCTION SUBSTR - FIRST PARAMETER IS NOT A STRING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unless you have the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to trace what a program is doing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I use -WRITE or -TYPE statements to display the time so I can determine how long a piece of an indiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to trace what a program is doing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Files XYZ and ABC are what exactly? FOCUS databases? DB2 tables? Why can't you join FIELDA in XYZ t......

What are these CREATE FILE steps? Are you reading data from a flat file to create FOCUS DB's? Perha......

Look for these commands in the data adapter manual: SET TRACEUSER=ON SET TRACEON = component / [le......

In the document "FOCUS for S/390 - FOCUS for S/390 Relational Data Adapter User’s Manual, Version 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS reporting server on AS400 vs AIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I can't answer the question regarding AIX vs AS400, though I don't think it should make any differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In the connection string set up by the data adaptor configuration tool in the WebFOCUS Server, the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I tried this in MRE 5.3.2 and it worked: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change default print option of report to Landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think this is a very good solution, but printing an HTML document in landscape is discussed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] A simple "Please Wait" message WITH an animated image! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
d, I agree! Here are some others: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search