Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jason, now that you're a FocalPoint guru, you shouldn't have to worry about petty things like debugg......

I don't know if things have changed for 7.6, but in 5.3, the log is here: C:\ibi\srv53\wfs\edaprint.......

Pretty good idea Fernando, if the issue is NOT the length of the URL....

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI_MRuser to populate listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jason, I don't know if this will help, but to ensure that ALL fexes have the User ID available as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The strange thing is that I was able to create the view pointing to a view in a databse on the secon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Semi Colon in the Address Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sometimes I curse the Firefox Auto-reload Tab function - it keeps me TOO up-to-date on the goings on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Semi Colon in the Address Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Whatever happened to RESEARCH?...

If you have a dialogue Manager variable that contains a semicolon, and it is used in a fex call, it ......

You didn't explain what unexpected behaviour occurred so we can't tell you if it's a WebFOCUS issue.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Qualified Names in Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wouldn't changing the code manually disable opening the program in the GUI?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Current Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's what I believe is an undocumented System Date variable (I've never used it before): &DATEwrM......

Discussion Topic  RE: On using Excel templates with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately I am not working with a version of WebFOCUS that supports templates so I can't help yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: On using Excel templates with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The answer could be here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning newbe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If I "found" software on a computer I bought, I wouldn't be telling anyone unless the software was r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Gizmo, I originally tried your approach but made both files FOCUS DB's, therefore the JOIN wasn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And I'm glad it works ......

Glenda, Thanks for the explanation, but isn't this "inner" join different from the normal one beca......

Thank you, Glenda and Ginny! What do you call this kind of SQL join? Here's the code that gives me......

Ginny, thank you!...

» Refine Search
» New Search