Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IMS Database missing segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I haven't worked with IMS hierarchical databases in a very long while, I would have assumed that SET......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: My simple match is not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
MrBlurry, are you joining RDBMS tables? Multi-field JOINs do not work for flat files or FOCUS datab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCEXEC USING POST METHOD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the Self Service & MRE Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Check the syntax of the code to pass variables in site.wfs. I think this is how you code it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf with special characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Carol, it must be due to a set of consecutive special characters, I can't see how an equal sign or a......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wow, we must have reduced your drill-downs to five characters each by now! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
.eric, have you considered calling a JavaScript function instead of a FOCEXEC in the drill-down call......

One way to reduce the number of characters in a hyperlink is to reduce the parameter name to two cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data value properties in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That's a very good idea - it will keep us busy while looking for employment....

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAPH: dashed or dotted line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Buongiorno Bologna, I think the Java style setLineDash method would change the solid line to a dash......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annoying Dev Studio behaviour, numbers 27 and 28... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Y!I!K!E!S!...

Discussion Topic  [HOW-TO] Multi-drill-down to different Targets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's one way to get multi-drill-downs to run in different target windows. The idea is to use a JA......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound document tool - is not listed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jay, please tell us what version you're using. In 5.3.2, the Compound Document Tool is available in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report name in the Deferred window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You could execute 13 different programs that -INCLUDE the common code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report name in the Deferred window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unless someone has a trick up their sleeve, there's no way to change the deferred report name. I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph legend text position DBCS close to next legend symbol. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And I'd love to know what DBCS means? Double Byte Character Set David Brainerd Christian School Dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph legend text position DBCS close to next legend symbol. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As previously suggested, you should really register with IBI and then download the appropriate Graph......

What is DBCS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to query FOCUS file date (MVS/TSO) 7.0.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well then, wouldn't you like to share that information with us?...

Discussion Topic  Tip: Embedding images in a forum posting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The easiest method to embed images in a forum posting is to go to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search