Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking logic prior to execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The only problem I've found with SET XRETRIEVAL=OFF is that the agent crashes when a complex program......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Adrian, the absolute first thing to do is to check the SQL generated by the JOIN, DEFINE and TABLE s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing a column with all zero or null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Forgot about the absolute value! and your way is a little cleaner....

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing a column with all zero or null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's a suggestion, since you want something dynamic, it will take two passes through the data, one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional hyperlinking in WF7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wouldn't something like this work? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
OK, here's something that might work for you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
lakshmi, I'm sorry my suggestion does not, of course, answer your requirement. I think you'll have t......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing variable in HTML through push-buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Could you all please place your HTML code between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing variable in HTML through push-buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Are you calling WebFOCUS from a form action? If so, all the parameters in the form - input boxes, se......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Frank, it looks like "there's no way to address the ACROSS-TOTAL column", hence no way to "SUPPRESS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wow, that's a really good question. I'm stumped. I've tried a lot of different things, but there's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Outer Join on only one of the Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jessica, they're DB2 tables, so yes, I could use SQL pass-thru. Thank you for the suggestion. I'm no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Outer Join on only one of the Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Not all the rows retrieved in the first four JOINs will have values in the fifth JOIN. I would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MERGING GRAPHS WITH PROCEDURES IN PDF LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's an example using programming code, you may or may not be able to get the PDF Layout Painter t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arabic html in unix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is most likely not a WebFOCUS problem. I Googled "unix arabic html" and from the many results,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annoying issue with Metadata Creation via WF Server Console and DB2 adapter Config. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That would be the perfect world, wouldn't it? The powers that be over here deemed that having a sing......

Discussion Topic  Annoying issue with Metadata Creation via WF Server Console and DB2 adapter Config. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have what I feel is an annoying issue with Metadata Creation via WF Server Console and DB2 adapter......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to query FOCUS file date (MVS/TSO) 7.0.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This may be of help in the future... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to query FOCUS file date (MVS/TSO) 7.0.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I dug around and it doesn't look there's a way to query the Last Changed Date of a FOCUS DB. THe qui......

» Refine Search
» New Search