Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FML - How to recalulate a COMPUTE in a RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mickey, My example was a simplified fex using CAR to illustrate what I want to do in a more complic......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FML - How to recalulate a COMPUTE in a RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Got it, Danny! Thanks! Seems bl**dy counter-intuitive. One would think that, if, as described in th......

I just don't get why the FML RECAP doesn't recompute the % ......

Merci Michel, mais... My example wasn't clear enough. I need to use FML for the FOR and RECAP comma......

TABLE FILE CAR SUM COUNTRY BY COUNTRY NOPRINT END gives me ENGLAND FRANCE ITALY JAPAN W GERMAN......

Discussion Topic  FML - How to recalulate a COMPUTE in a RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How do I get RECAP to recalculate COST in the example below? With the code as it is, the two COST va......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT and IN (...) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks both....

Discussion Topic  EDIT and IN (...) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It appears you cannot use IN (...) in a WHERE statement with EDIT: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Record Length Exceeded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Can you please post the DYNAM ALLOC command that's in your program?...

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and SQUEEZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Squeezes, but mucks up the multi-line Column Title: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and SQUEEZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There has been no response, so I abandoned ship....

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's a CAR-based example that may give you an idea or two. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What about ACROSS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: column titles in txt output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Not sure what you mean. The data in the text (ALPHA) file will not be affected by the AS '' statemen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Julian Date Indexing with Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can easily isolate the Julian Date portion of the data with a DEFINE, but since I assume this is......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting decimal value to binair value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
mikipago, very nice function. Good to see you're still working in WebFOCUS....

Discussion Topic  RE: varchar and other fields in master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The first rule in debugging a WebFOCUS program: Determine which Program and Master are being used. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Assigning tab order to controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Craig, This should be of help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: loop question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: loop question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As TexasStingray suggests, code the FILEDEF like this: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search