Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Forcing columns to display with Multiple fields in one ACROSS statement appears to work as expected:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Victoria, Could you please show us what the Master for the FINAL HOLD file looks like? It's quite h......

With an ACROSS it's: ACROSS SORT COLUMNS 'A' AND 'B' AND 'C' ... AND 'L'...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If one user is in multiple groups you cannot have the user automatically login to one view - you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I just read ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To ensure that Dialogue Manager branching works correctly, I would add -RUN after the END statements......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Based on my humble WF 5.3.2 knowledge: 1) Ensure that the parameter &REP_GRP_ATTRIB exists. 2) When......

Discussion Topic  RE: href to a fex from a seperate server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Locating PDS from which a focexec resides (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is what I use in the Windows and UNIX world: WHENCE pgm_name FOCEXEC It may work on the Mainf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The manual does not state size limitations for the SUBSTR function, so I'm sorry I can't help you wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What causes foc$hold.mas to be left behind (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I sometimes use the APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA commands to save the temporary hold and master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forecast Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Eric, if the report is NOT a compound report and the error ReportCaster is throwing states there's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: auto run a report when an html page opens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You say there is only one frame, but then you mention the report runs "in the frame below". Is this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: auto run a report when an html page opens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I thought of the onLoad event trigger as well, but if the program that automatically runs comes back......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing *TOTAL in sub total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing *TOTAL in sub total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Interestingly, you can change the word TOTAL to something else, but you can't change it to blank: W......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Daylight Saving Time (DST) in the U.S. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I imagine this may have an impact on DataMigrator as well?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to capture the folder from a MRE user after logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would add the following two lines to the Custom Settings via WF Administration Console > Configura......

» Refine Search
» New Search