Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This appears to work as expected on our 5.3.4 WF server....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my rightgap setting for my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

I would add the RIGHTGAP to the TYPE=DATA line....

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mail the Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you read the manual? The Report Caster schedule can distribute a report in different formats....

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tracie, I'm not sure how to do it with the GUI, but I think an entry in the stylesheet will do the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well, OK! ......

Tracie, the example that Jim provided assumes you know the maximum number of designation names you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Your SQL date selection can be Month Day Year if you wish - SQL figures out the date. Don't bother ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dialog Manager takes care of the variable, SQL doesn't even get to see it. If you add this command ......

Sure, this is done all the time. With Dialog Manager, the variable value replaces the variable nam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ignoring header row on MFD source file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think you can add it to the MFD. Take a look at "Assigning Screening Conditions to a File" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ignoring header row on MFD source file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If the data has an row identifier field than you could filter on that. If not, write a WHERE stateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: reading negative numeric data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In the data file, is it possible that the positive values have no + sign, but the negative values ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: performance issue on citrix server. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Performance has nothing to do with the number of INCLUDEs in the report and everything to do with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: performance issue on citrix server. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What do you mean by "include 2 fex files in a master file"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Performance has nothing to do with the number of parameters in the report and everything to do with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: error foc14009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You have to set the db engine and maybe the db server: SET SQLENGINE=DB2 SQL SET SERVER BSLWFR...

Discussion Topic  RE: Data getting truncated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as my experience shows, the only effect that changing the WF_BURST_OUTPUT option has is that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search