Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling the MS CRM Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks, I've never used Web Services before - I'll give it a try....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Calling the MS CRM Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a requirement to load some data into a set of MS SQL Server tables that are part of MS CRM. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not able to generate Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Could you please display some of the WebFOCUS code you're using (perhaps excluding the Java stuff)?...

Discussion Topic  RE: CGI call - 1) how to pass multiple values for a parameter 2) how to pass... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Answer for A3): Pass the value "FOC_NONE": -DEFAULT &VALUE1 = 'FOC_NONE'; TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: work around 4k limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My guess is that there's a 32K limit for the total length of all the fields in the HOLD file. This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra line between heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The same happens in WF 5.3.2. Mysterious, but I'm not surprised. In an HTML report, turning GRID ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post a topic with a image file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The quickest and free method would be to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI Recommended Text Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My all-time favourite programmer's text editor is EditPlus. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Legend Scroll on the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The dreaded phrase "Open a case with tech support" comes to mind!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Legend Scroll on the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Are you sure that 7.1.3 supports scrolling legends? I don't have WebFOCUS 7 so I can't verify that.......

What's the error? What version are you running? I'm not sure what scrolling legends would do, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing report caster parameter to webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you have set up the parameter in ReportCaster, it is automatically passed to the WebFOCUS report.......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS SQL Server Adapter - Default Database - What's the point? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Oops! Contact should read GGOF_MSCRM.dbo.Contact Thanks, Tony A. Lenny, I am not switching conne......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS SQL Server Adapter - Default Database - What's the point? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I thought I was specifying the datasource: SET SQLENGINE = SQLMSS SQL SET SERVER MSCRM SQL SELECT G......

Discussion Topic  MS SQL Server Adapter - Default Database - What's the point? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd like to know what the Default Database in a MS SQL Server Adapter Configuration is useful for. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: $ in a CSV data column causes problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
JG, thanks for the info. I'll keep it for reference....

Discussion Topic  RE: $ in a CSV data column causes problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perfecto!!! Susannah, that worked fantastically. In our case, there would never be a comma in the ......

I've added the XML adapter via the WebFOCUS server console. I've saved the spreadsheet as an XML fi......

We receive an Excel spreadsheet that must be read by Data Migrator to load the data into a SQL Serve......

Discussion Topic  $ in a CSV data column causes problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a CSV file generated from an Excel spreadsheet that has the $ symbol in several data columns.......

» Refine Search
» New Search