Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Eric, I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said there is no simple way to retrieve the user name from......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think there's a simple way to do this. If you do find a way, please post the method. Cheers......

I don't know if I would do this, but if you insist, I think the file to change is C:\ibi\WebFOCUS53......

Hey, glad it worked....

Adding the following code to the domain.css may do the trick: TD { white-space: normal; } Clear th......

It should be possible to wrap the report name text in file domain.css which is in the group view fol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to list reports in a dashboard block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
.eric, Could you tell me what the change is? Cheers, Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to list reports in a dashboard block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is a revised version of my MRE report, with hyperlinks that run fexes, HTML forms and URLs. I ......

You should create hyperlinks to look exactly like an MRE call: ......

Using DEFINE or COMPUTE you could change my report to create hyperlinks that would call MRE and run ......

Glad to help....

Discussion Topic  RE: pie chart - not circular (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wot's a wringle? And, aren't some pies oval? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Schedule Management - Server name update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Bryan, I think this is exactly the place Rayden should be updating the email server from. Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mailing Labels with LABELPROMPT=ON causes endless loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ah, I see. Has been fixed in WF 7?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mailing Labels with LABELPROMPT=ON causes endless loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
JG, thanks, that is exactly what I did - I created a hold file with empty rows that I append to the ......

Discussion Topic  Mailing Labels with LABELPROMPT=ON causes endless loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's a quick self-service program using the CAR file to create labels: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
For PDF reports, you can use TYPE=FOOTING, WIDTH=value, $ where value is the number of units (defa......

Discussion Topic  Mailing Labels - Set up does not seem to be respected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've set up the Stylesheet parameters exactly as documented, but the gutter and label height do not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE field EQ field ...would you use WHEN or IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And I thought this was some newfangled v7 thing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Detecting Daylight Savings Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mickey, thanks for the function. I'll give it a try. By the way, on my Win XP laptop and on our Win......

» Refine Search
» New Search