Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Timestamp in webfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is what I do: -*-- Set friendly Report Date for footing --------------------------------------......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Load parameter values in managed reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My solution to all this is to not use Dev Studio to create your HTML launch page and dynamic lists. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet data output with alternate backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sandy, You can do it this way as well: TYPE=DATA, BACKCOLOR=( BLUE BLUE WHITE WHITE ), $...

Discussion Topic  RE: CTRAN Subroutine, What's the decimal value of a Comma? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
While digging around on the forum for BYTVAL, I found this old posting regarding CTRAN. I learned (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert date I8MDYY to A8MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If there are "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting the words in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Then you could incorporate the SQUEEZ function (Reduce Multiple Spaces to a Single Space)...

Discussion Topic  RE: date translation on &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
-SET &ECHO=ALL;......

Discussion Topic  RE: eMail notification not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's funny, but everything was alright until Fri, November 4, 2005 5:34....

Discussion Topic  RE: eMail notification not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have not received any posts since Monday morning.......

Discussion Topic  eMail notification not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is it possible that email notification is not working (since Nov 7) or is it only me?......

Discussion Topic  RE: heading for exl2k report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
DEFINE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column wrapping not happening properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is the column mentioned more than once in the request? If so, you have to either specify ABC(2) or A......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 - database efficiencies with counting and summing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
ET, thanks for the comments....

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 - database efficiencies with counting and summing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mickey,......

Tony,......

Discussion Topic  DB2 - database efficiencies with counting and summing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is there any way of counting values based on certain conditions and making the generated SQL efficie......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried SET PRINTPLUS=ON ?......

Discussion Topic  Email notification not working? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Francis Mariani
Is it possible that email notification is not working (since Nov 7) or is it only me?......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: Title attribute in drilldown anchor tags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure if you've solved the problem you originally posted. Below is an example of what you'd l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get WF Variable Value in Javascript Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Nice to see a happy customer!...

» Refine Search
» New Search