Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]create JSON output from structured data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In the context of WebFOCUS, how does one use XSLT to transform the output to JSON? I am very interes......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-SET commands for dates and date routines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've piped in on FocalPoint many times regarding using Date and Date/Time functions with Dialogue Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-SET commands for dates and date routines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can't use Date and Date/Time functions in Dialogue Manager as easily as you can in DEFINE and CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio 8.0.08 Document Composer - Page n of nn problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is a bug because the GUI does not allow the user to change the WRAP setting, and using the edit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio 8.0.08 Document Composer - Page n of nn problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tim, they keep insisting that the GUI tools can do everything I'd ever want them to do, so I'd like ......

IBI directed me to documentation: Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language Release 8.0 Version 04 > C......

That definitely is the question! I don't see how I got that ......

Of course not! The metadata generated by Document Composer (the stuff I'm not legally allowed to loo......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio 8.0.08 Document Composer - Page n of nn problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
After opening and saving a report designed for PDF using Document Composer, the 'Page n of nn' text ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN GURU / MENTOR REQUIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tim, it was fun (and fulfilling) because it was coding, not some awful GUI tool......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED].js found, and not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DOUBLE TO ALPHANUMERIC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately I don't think there's a WF field format to output trailing zeros. I assume you have O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Join Issue where second Join is conditional? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The second JOIN is clobbering the first JOIN. You need to use the AS keyword to differentiate betwee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Left justified titles for panels in BIP in 8.1.05?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
"Case #23363534 has been opened to resolve this." - to quote the kids of today, "ha ha"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Render HTML on return from Ajax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Neal, welcome to the forum. As you will notice, the HTML code you posted was rendered (or there wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time job / part time WebFOCUS in Miami FL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Francis Mariani
I'd prefer Tahiti to Toronto....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time job / part time WebFOCUS in Miami FL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Francis Mariani
Stay put and enjoy Guelph!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WF8 Chart Xaxis Label Skip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When "ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT JSCHART" is commented, the skip works. I, of course, assume this is a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF8 Chart Xaxis Label Skip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is what I've used in non-WF8 graphs: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NO RESOLUTION] Docs for the new HTML Object component in 8.1.05??: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Did you expect anything better? This appears to be a clumsy attempt at adding "user" not "developer ......

» Refine Search
» New Search