Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT RESOLVED YET] App Studio: MUST use external text editor to edit HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sarah B, thanks very much for your post. Information Builders keeps repeating this mantra, "Our HTML......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT RESOLVED YET] App Studio: MUST use external text editor to edit HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This particular post is for any HTML file, including htm, html, css or js file. App Studio is suppos......

Discussion Topic  [NOT RESOLVED YET] App Studio: MUST use external text editor to edit HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Information Builders is adamant that HTML files are edited ONLY via an external text editor. I've f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capture URL parameters inside FEX in PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please provide an example of the URL. The parameters are definitely not available in the fex - it se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal Title or ID in a variable that a fex can read (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps adding an “exit” to the JSP file wfbiportalrun.jsp that creates a cookie containing &ViewID,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal Title or ID in a variable that a fex can read (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
MattC, thanks for that link - it looks very interesting. Found any documentation on this? Tom, I've......

In WebFOCUS 5.* and 7.* I have asked, pleaded and opened cases to have the BID View Id as a paramete......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal Title or ID in a variable that a fex can read (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In this new world of WebFOCUS 8, does anyone know what to add to the Admin Console Custom Settings t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Scroll Bar on Group Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure I know what a "groupbox" is, but if it's a div or span container, perhaps you can add s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT RESOLVED YET] BIP - Portal Design Mode - Left Justify text in a Text box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How did I "get BIP to not left-justify text"? I cannot make the GUI do something as simple as this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT RESOLVED YET] BIP - Portal Design Mode - Left Justify text in a Text box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Still nothing?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio v8.0.09 is available, but... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How about a hot fix to correct the bugs in App Studio v8.0.08?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio v8.0.09 is available, but... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
We won't be rushing off to WF v8.0.09 any time soon so I'll have to live with App Studio v8.0.08. I......

How many organizations jump up and upgrade their server every time there is a new release? We have f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract data from online API to text box/field of html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please please please put the code you posted between code tags - we (you and us) cannot see the HTML......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Placing a default value in the Calendar Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Server SQL Passthru Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maximize window when running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think there's any way to set this to occur automatically. This is what I do: use the SET JS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] App Studio 8009 - WFC 2047 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am thoroughly interested in updates on this subject....

Discussion Topic  RE: Qualified column names in a Hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

» Refine Search
» New Search