Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] After editing and saving the previous report still runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm sure it is some sort of cache issue. However I discovered that the server, which is running on ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] After editing and saving the previous report still runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This happens sometimes and today is a Sunday when I'd rather be doing something else ... I edit a F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Show alert message for user if webfocus server is down and database is down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe I'm missing something, but if the WF server is down how is this ever going to run? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get current temp directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Get current temp directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm playing around with an ad-hoc procedure that will write and then read from an external file. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do i caluclate with amper variables with large values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If I remember my first year computer science correctly, they gave us an exercise where the object wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Inverse left outer join: possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm with John on this. I use MATCH FILE a lot, but my data sets are fairly small ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report castor issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Things running smoothly is greatly to be desired, but when they run out of control things can get ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report castor issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Thank you Francis !! I've been battling this same issue for weeks - report runs fine in Dev Studio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capturing the APP path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Jack - Are you complaining about gas (petrol) prices - or bragging that they are so low? You're pay......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capturing the APP path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Cripes - If Jack and Waz have a problem it must be a challenge indeed... Susannah? Tony? Wep? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Sort the FROM file first according to its key value....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fieldname not recognized in SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: Using MODIFY FILE match on multiple keys [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Are you willing to gamble that the CUST_ID and ACCT_ID will forever be linked? If it's only the ACC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using MODIFY FILE match on multiple keys [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I assume that what you mean is that if a record already exists in the file being modified - M1247FF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED***Extract Month and Year from System Date As Integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Have you looked at the Fiscal Year function? FIYR...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HELP - Trying to merger files with MORE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
How about MATCH FILE ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Mt from smartdate - column titles in wrong order with EXL07 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Jack: (et alii) Take me out behind the barn and shoot me. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Mt from smartdate - column titles in wrong order with EXL07 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hi Jack, This seems to be an adapter issue. The column values are actually fine. It's just the ti......

Actually Jack's solution doesn't work, and Alan's involves creating a hold file. Wep's initial post......

» Refine Search
» New Search