Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2012 - caveat emptor Gaylord Palms ! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'll be driving in from Miami, even though I'm normally in Canada. So I'll bear in mind the tennis ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Summit 2012 - caveat emptor Gaylord Palms ! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, I signed up for Summit and then went online to check out the Gaylord Palms Hotel. The recent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Command line file conversion utility for Excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
First of all, many thanks for your interest - it's much appreciated. Unfortunately I can't identif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Command line file conversion utility for Excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hi Doug. EXCEL and COM work. I originally wrote: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Command line file conversion utility for Excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It's nice to see that Gerry reads the postings here once in a while and gets quite animated when dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If the connection initiated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Windows Firewall -Public blocking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Try using the IP address of the remote machine and not the domain name .......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Like Dave, I get requests for "the report that I always use" - but often with some minor modificatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I asked the very same question a couple of months ago. I use a naming convention that is supposed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] regarding tech support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You are probably right about that Tex. On the other hand, if someone has an old, no-longer supporte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] regarding tech support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Good luck with that Kumud !! Many years ago I did secure permission from IBI to teach a FOCUS cours......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well.... I'm happy that so many of you, like Francis, are happy. But I'm not. {EDITED} I'm on 770......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally displaying a field without dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PowerPoint can't read PPT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Surprise !! Doing ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PPT and saving the wfservlet as a PPT file allows it to op......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I've got Focus for DOS kicking around somewhere - also Focus for DOS Multiuser! Yes, such a thing d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a variable using a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Right on Susannah ! Styling should be saved for final output IMHO....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading across more than one column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This is a nice technique for headings, footings etc., but after 25 years of (Web)FOCUS one thing I c......

» Refine Search
» New Search