Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading across more than one column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I like it ! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel not opening in Android (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
That reminds me: When are we going to see support for Open Document Format? I'd even settle for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Total for multiple across columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
An easy way is to create a new field using a define ahead of the table for BLUE.PASSED + BLACK.PASSE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] scheduling the hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Like Christian, I use ReportCaster to create .FOC databases each night. At the end I run a routine ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Moving from FOCUS to WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Why would anyone want to stop coding? It's MUCH faster than using the GUI to lay down the basic str......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Selecting fields for Saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
The JOIN is more efficient as long as the TO file has a common field that is INDEXED. The MATCH FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Selecting fields for Saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Basically your MATCH FILE logic looks OK. But I'm confused as to where the DEFINE fits too. Also,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Estructure of Focus Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Waz is, as always, spot on. When you have created a defined field it can be used for both select......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio instability - How to convince IBI to look into it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I notice that IB rarely comments on the numerous complaints about Dev Studio and more specifically H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Caluculations in WebFOCUS - Distinct (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF Style Sheets 06 - 11 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by George Patton
"De gustibus non est disputandum" - This bus is drafty and you can't deny it !...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF Style Sheets 06 - 11 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by George Patton
Moogle is in Montreal. The whole world didn't have a holiday this week. Them Vikings arrived in No......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guide to Upgrade server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Merci Fred! LOL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guide to Upgrade server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
In our case we upgraded from 7.6.9 to 7.7.02 on the same box and kept both the old and new versions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming conventions for FEXes and launch pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Thanks for that. I'd appreciate hearing any other methods that people use. We also use Lotus Not......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Naming conventions for FEXes and launch pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks: It's getting to the point with me that I'm beginning to lose track of my FEXes and their ass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh come on, DM isn't really THAT embarrassing, right?!? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Without joining the cave-painting vs. modern art argument there's a simple answer: 1) Never use E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to make digit "5" to always be round up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You could finesse Mary's technique by adding an IF statement to the effect that if the last digit is......

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone can help me solve this issue (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by George Patton
Using ON MATCH INCLUDE: I guess it depends on whether you want duplicate entries or not. In our ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus "? TABLE HOLD" command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
ooooohh - I like it Fred! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search