Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Reports From One Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Dynamic prompt for filter, way to display unique listings in multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Erc - your phone appears to be in a different time zone than your computer ... either that or you ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Dynamic prompt for filter, way to display unique listings in multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] REPEAT in MODIFY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Enigma - You've marked it Solved, so this is just a comment. When you put the incoming data after t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Gavin, Susannah was perhaps a bit less than entirely gracious this time, but you've been on this for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Specify Report when referencing Procedure in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
A FEX has to produce a single report (unless it's a compound report, in which case the entire FEX is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fetching 1st row only problem.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Just code it directly in Focus and then use: WHERE RECORDLIMIT EQ 1...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change YYMD to HYYMDS in synonym and focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Eric / Jack: Thank you both for your comments. Receiving advice from the past masters of the art i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change YYMD to HYYMDS in synonym and focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have a requirement wherein a date in a Focus database has till now just been YYMD, but the new req......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Multiple BYTOC Reports to Excel from one HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Joni, I'm happy that you got the result you wanted but as Eric pointed out, all of that FILEDEFing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Multiple BYTOC Reports to Excel from one HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Eric, Thanks for the boost to my ego! Ineeded that after the bad news I got yesterday when filing ......

Joni, Here's another way - perhaps not as elegant as Eric's. See my comments: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
As Martin points out ReportCaster will burst on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed with workaround] Chaining with multiple parameters. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Compound Report for multiple Customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have an analagous situation where I need to "burst" an EXL07 (xlsx) spreadsheet according to sales......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster: PDF output - "There was an error processing a page...." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hello Ramkumar and Bernd, Thanks for your suggestions but unfortunately none of them apply in this ......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster: PDF output - "There was an error processing a page...." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have a report that runs fine manually with PDF output. However, when I schedule the report with a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] foc419 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Is that your entire MODIFY ?? Have you had any FOCUS training?? Your HOLD does not have any BY ph......

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate opening for WebFOCUS Developer at CA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
I wonder - do these advertised jobs ever get filled? It seems they are all looking for people with ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Define file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

» Refine Search
» New Search