Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character field gets shortened for no apparent reason (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi Danny, No there is no define field used here. We have a policy that we don't temper with the mas......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Character field gets shortened for no apparent reason (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi Fellow WF-developers, I have a field which I use in my report it has as fieldtype: A16 But when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling multiple drill background color & Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
HI Wep5622, LOL It is indeed CSS (not that I see the difference) I followed your instructions and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling multiple drill background color & Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi Wep5622, Thanx for the quick reply. I am Not familiar with Javascript. So I did not understand......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Styling multiple drill background color & Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Goodmorning Webfocus users, Is there any way 2 change the styling of a multidrill report? (I mean......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Freeze Title When using HTML-TABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hello Fellow WF-users and developers, When using the HTML_TABLE function as an output in DS. The Fr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML can’t deal with the ampersand (&) in the parameter value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi, In an HTML-screen a listbox is filled with some values. One of these values is ‘H&K’. If I sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL statement that doesn't work in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi thenmozhi, I used the following script as an stored procedure in SQL. Greetz, Nordin "USE [R......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL statement that doesn't work in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi, Guess what?? It worked. After some minor adjustement, I got the script working. Thanx, for e......

Thanx everyone for all the replies. Tomorrow I'm going 2 try to make those possible options (that y......

Hi Shruthi, I tried the varchar2 as data type, but Datamigrator didn't even recognize the Syntax. ......

Discussion Topic  SQL statement that doesn't work in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Nordin Ben Ahmed
Hi, We want 2 create a report by searching for a string in a textfield without a fixed place. In ......

» Refine Search
» New Search