Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 157
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3132 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can we change the names of ibit####.pdf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree with you Waz, so, I'll live with them the way they are. Thanks......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can we change the names of ibit####.pdf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Guys... I can do those things suggested. I can even delete those files via DELETEF. But, b......

Unfortunately: Yes I do have APP HOLD in my fexes. They're needed because I have to have a source f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can we change the names of ibit####.pdf? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
ibit####.pdf is the file name given to the components of a compound report. Where #### is an increm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to remove quotation marks for alphanumeric fields from a report’s .txt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider: CTRAN or REPSTR...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple IF statements in one COMPUTE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Day of week chronologically ordered? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider building a list of desired Weekdays in your desired order (Example: -SET &DaysOfWeek = 'xxx......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with field and missings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Step 1: Consider checking for MISSING instead of ZERO in this line of code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Empty report burting in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Please consider using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Merged Graph with series-legend & sort with Field 1 on X axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I was thinking along the lines of adding "ACROSS SALEHOLD.SALEHOLD.STORE_NAME" after "ACROSS SALEHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Merged Graph with series-legend & sort with Field 1 on X axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Is this anywhere near what your looking for:......

Hi Emily, Could you post the complete code ( within the code delimiters, shown in the above tool ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] NO DATA TO GRAPH - how to troubleshoot? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Whether it's a "SQL stored procedure" or "SQL Pass Thru", you should have come results in SQLOUT. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read the MS Outlook Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Dan, What I am looking for is a total WebFOCUS application. I'll see if I can work with a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read the MS Outlook Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Waz, I can report on an "Export" from Outlook. I'll have to come up with something (on my o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Read the MS Outlook Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Has anyone created an app which can read the MS Outlook calendar? I'd like to be able to report fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Convert column from TEXT to Alpha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTSchedFactory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTSchedFactory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Francis, I'll leave this open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Toggle data on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm glad that you pointed that out. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search