Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard Login Message & Client Site Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I hear you, but I'm looking at 300+ reports at least, that owuld need to have the DM code put in, at......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard Login Message & Client Site Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Hmmm. Here is what I was hoping for: Create a login URL to point to a different directory that would......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard Login Message & Client Site Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
In the Webconsole, workspace configuation, general tab there is a place for a login message. However......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Percent at the Total/Subtotal level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
With MULTILINES there is no summary by Country, without I get a summary line per car but all 0%...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calculate Percent at the Total/Subtotal level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
If you run this code all the percentages get calculated and recalculated correctly except for the pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Create Synonym using WebConsole (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Here's what I figured out. Both techniques apparently are smart enough to know that if you changed a......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Create Synonym using WebConsole (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
If I select the 'All' and the Overlay option it is not replacing/overlaying the synonym. In the Webc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file name referenced in SQL Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Here are 4 steps showing the different behavior depending on whether a file extension is used or '-m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file name referenced in SQL Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
So you don't get the error message? It is not in the html output, or if you run from Dev Studio with......

Thanks. even with yours I had to add the -mrnoedit, and still get the error message. (FOC227) THE F......

This works. needed -mrnoedit Although I still get the error message about not being able to open a .......

Francis, It seems to want a fex: ERROR: ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Can't create item object based on pro......

Francis, Does that SQL syntax work? I get an error: (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS 907 (HEX: 0000038B) : ORA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
FYI, PDF Layout Painter is not Precision Report Painter. You get to the later from within Report Pai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
The button in 7.6.8 syas 'Precision Report'. Go to Help and seach on that. In 7.6.2 you had to jump ......

Check out the Precision Report Painter. There is a button on the 7.6.8 Dev. Studio tool bar. One cau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display 2 fields in a Multi-Select List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks. I changed the Where clause in Report Painter to be Dynamic List rather than Accept List from......

Discussion Topic  Display 2 fields in a Multi-Select List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
First, I tried to populate the List Box from the file created in Step1 of the fex, but that didn't w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text Search Utility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I tried the Agent Ransack and it gives more than the DOS search: X:\basedir\academic\app\sg0029rb_u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] PeopleSoft Student and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
We use Banner and they do the same thing. The ycall it non destructive updates. The SQL guys use sub......

» Refine Search
» New Search