Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (270 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Styling not working for a specific heading in the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks a lot everyone. It worked! Regards, IP...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Styling not working for a specific heading in the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Tony, Thanks a lot for your solution. I will try your solution and will further research on the......

Hi Wep5622, Yes I tried all your options. But I need the black borders. Please let me know how to ......

Hi Wep5622, Thank you but this is not what Iam looking for. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Styling not working for a specific heading in the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have the below code using Car file and the color coding is not working for only 1 heading onc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the date format from DD-MON-YY format to MM/DD/YY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Thank you very much SWES and Danny. It helped a lot and it worked too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the date format from DD-MON-YY format to MM/DD/YY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks Swes and Danny for the inputs but this is not the expected result which Iam looking for ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Change the date format from DD-MON-YY format to MM/DD/YY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have a field/column having the value as 18-AUG-16 and today it shows as this date and few day......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Headings not working...Getting an error message. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Yes you are right Francis...I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Headings not working...Getting an error message. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below piece of code but the headings are not getting printed under the heading se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to add the new row to the webfocus report/hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Thanks a lot everyone. MORE worked for me !!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to add the new row to the webfocus report/hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the code as shown below and below is the output which Iam getting: CODE: SQL SQLORA ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get the previous 6 fridays date and the coming fridays date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Thanks a lot Wep5622 and RSquared for the solutions.It worked! Thanks, IP...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to get the previous 6 fridays date and the coming fridays date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam trying to get the previous 6 week's friday's dates based on the current date(i.e.,5th Aug 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Yes George...For reference purpose,I had typed some sample value for the IP.... Thanks the hype......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks everyone. It helped me a lot!! Regards, IP...

Hi , Martin- Thanks.. The hyperlink on the seats are working but not on the bodytype....Can you p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have the below car file code and I need to provide hyperlink on the bodytype and seats data w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to generate the compound reports based on dynamic BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Thanks a lot MartinY.... It helped me !! Regards!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to generate the compound reports based on dynamic BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam trying to generate a compound report one below the other in EXCEL format based on a BY fie......

» Refine Search
» New Search