Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (270 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] D12.2% or D12.2!D not working in text format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks Alan for the quick response and for the solution. I will try it and will let you know if......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] D12.2% or D12.2!D not working in text format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have a field which is of format D20.2 and since I need to append the % sign or the !sign to i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to loop n times based on the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks Dave and Wep5622 for the response and for the examples. Actually I have 2 queries: The......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to loop n times based on the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have 2 queries and based on the number of rows in the 1st query, the 2nd query has to loop th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get total on only few columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks Danny,Tony and Alan. It worked. Regards,IP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get total on only few columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Danny, Thanks for the response and for the help. If Iam using something like this below : ON COL......

Hi Alan, Thanks for the very quick response and for the solution. But am looking for TOTAL and not ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to get total on only few columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have the below piece of code : Table file abc print column1 column2 column3 column4 column5......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to loop based on the amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Any hints/thoughts on the same. Thanks, IP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to loop based on the amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Ram - I searched for the same but couldn't find any examples on it. Also can anyone please pro......

Hi, Thank you Ram.I will do that. Regards, IP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass multiple values into the CONTAIN and LIKE operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Ram,Davidcl6 and Rogerwilkouk - I will try it and will let you know how it works. Thanks a lot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass multiple values into the CONTAIN and LIKE operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Would you mind sharing some sample example using CAR file.Thanks!...

Hi, Please let me know how to pass multiple values from the html page to the fex. Also let me know ......

Hi, Thanks Ram for the quick response and for the solution but I want to know how to pass the &vari......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to pass multiple values into the CONTAIN and LIKE operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Can we pass multiple values[say text values - ABC,XYZ] into the CONTAIN and the LIKE operator. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get subtotal for few columns only and not for other columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks Ram for the solution.It helped! George - Thanks a lot for the explanation as well!It wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to get subtotal for few columns only and not for other columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below piece of code and Iam doing a subtotal on the COL3 and Iam getting the subt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass the column values to the &variable in the fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Thanks everyone for the solution. But Iam passing multiple values of &board from the html page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default Values for calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Rifaz - I did the same but sometimes it works and most of the times,it is throwing this error m......

» Refine Search
» New Search