Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CAN I USE IMAGE AS A HYPERLINK IN PDF REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
John, As far as I know there is no way to hyperlink an image in a PDF. I have an idea that I need ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving graph as PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Alinement issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The easiest thing to do would be to use the appropriate SUBTOTAL or SUB-TOTAL command instead of doi......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCT Prefix Operator does not work on a COMPUTEd field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, This makes sense. Obviously other prefix operators such as MIN, MAX, FST and LST would no......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Format Report Problem (& How to add new fonts to WF Server) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
When creating a report for the PDF output format, the WF Reporting Server is creating the PDF file a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Determining MAX value within separate date fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Nice one Francis. I did not know about the MAX() function. I have now learned my new trick for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN SPACING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Discussion Topic  RE: ALTERNATE COLUMN styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Spence, Take a look at the PAGE SOURCE for the report that is created from your code. The CSS is V......

Discussion Topic  RE: ALTERNATE COLUMN styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
LOL! Nice report sample Spence. ......

If you have two verb objects such as in the following example, you can simply use the ACROSSCOLUMN s......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove blank line following subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Ludo, The suggestioon I posted technically does not eliminate the blank lines. It just reduces the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove blank line following subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
In order for this technique to work, you must have at least one field showing. I the example below ......

If your output format is PDF, you can add a statement ot the stylesheet to reduce the font size of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBM buys Cognos for $5 billion. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Is Information builders still on the block for anyone to purchase? Way back Hyperion was looking at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing row printing in Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Don't let the word TOTAL confuse you. The term 'WHERE TOTAL' is a key phrase. It does not total an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing row printing in Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The code posted by FRANS will work if you are using the PRINT verb. If you are using the SUM or COU......

Discussion Topic  RE: SVG Graph image in a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Michelle, What was the problem?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Displaying the "Total" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The problem with Kerry's example is that the two sort fields THAT ARE SHOWN (BLANK and PIN) only add......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Displaying the "Total" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, Please post your code so I can give this a try under 713....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get Max of column (database) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Anish, If the field you are getting the MAX for is already in your existing request, just add the S......

» Refine Search
» New Search