Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  POLL: Getting the Job Done (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  &VAR in Single Quotes Behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Can anyone explain this? As a rule of thumb, I have found that I should never put single quotes aro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report run in Report Caster with a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
add the following to your focexec the is scheduled: SET FOCEXURL = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When to use .EVAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Prarie, You use .EVAL when you want FOCUS to parse the value of the &varbiable after it resolves th......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Strengths and Weaknesses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
This could be a very long discussion and involves a lot of subjectivity as to what a person would co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
To ALL; I opened a case with InformationBuilders regarding the issue with: <SET>VARNAME=&VAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Just another FYI, the following syntax still works in WF 713 and has never given me any trouble even......

I sort of figured out the VARNAEM2=VARNAME1 would work because of the way other set statements work ......

Francis, I agree with your assessment. I have WF 7.1.3 installed in DEV/TST/PRD and the following ......

Discussion Topic  RE: two reports in one html output page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
What browser are you using? Did you do a View Source to see if the report results are in the browse......

Discussion Topic  RE: two reports in one html output page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The !IBI.FIL.FILENAME syntax is used to include files into the code, usually a HOLD file containing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7.1.3/Production Server 7.1.1 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
neuro, I assume &Cnt is defined in the code at some point, probably a -REPEAT loop. Make sure the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7.1.3/Production Server 7.1.1 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try changing the word EVAL to a single dot (.) so there are three dots in a row. I do not see any r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot Access Client Console WF 713 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Thanks dhagen/moogi for the suggestions but I tried them both and they did not resolve my issue. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot Access Client Console WF 713 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Hey Mike! I haven't heard from you in a long time. Where have you been? I have no idea why the co......

Discussion Topic  Cannot Access Client Console WF 713 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving Information Builders (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mgrackin
Maryellen, We shall miss your smiling face. I guess you and I will have no more conversations remi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Security confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
EJL, You can also leave Security ON and set a default USER and PASS for the WF Client piece to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tex, I like your solution. It works very nicely although, being one who is familiar with the inter......

Discussion Topic  RE: txt file as input or other suggestion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, Here is another alternative method using MATCH FILE syntax. This may be less efficient but si......

» Refine Search
» New Search