Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set print area of excel sheet in A4 size from webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi guys, I created a report with output format as EXL2K. If i print excel sheet it is going into 2......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Ignore error comments in EXCEL using macro (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi guys, I created report with output format type as EXL2K. When excel is populated with data i am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Mobile Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Any luck on this...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus Mobile Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi All, Kindly help me on configuring webfocus mobile (both Mobile Faves and Mobile Favorites) with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Enable CTRL+V in Text Area Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Guys any update on how to enable CTRL+V in text area.(Above post)...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Enable CTRL+V in Text Area Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi Guys, I created Text Area in HTML Composer.But when i try to paste values by CTRL+V its not past......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Multiple select for list box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Thanks Guys for your inputs.It worked as expected. Especially ......

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED>Multiple select for list box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi , I have sql report(Oracle database) which has prompt in it.I created list box in html composer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Working with Open Portal Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi Eran Thank you for your reply.I went through this document but need more information regarding t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Working with Open Portal Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi guys, We got license for Open Portal Services and it is available in BI Portal Tree .How to inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Open Portal Services Enhancements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi Kathryn, I need documentation demonstrating how to enable subset of reporting tools to users usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Open Portal Services Enhancements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi, I have a doubt regarding above post. How to enable subset of available reporting tools to users.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Customize No Data rows matched message code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Thanks Daniel & Waz!!! The code is working fine now. Thanks, Rakesh...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Customize No Data rows matched message code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi All, I have a challenge to customize the below message code,if the reports are not matched with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Session error in single sign-on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi Guys, We achieved single sign-on from web application (jsp page) to BI Portal. We created two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to access InfoAssist link from web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi Ram and Kathryn We have license for Info Assist(IA).Can we integrate Info Assist link in our web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to access InfoAssist link from web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Its showing following eror "This installation of WebFOCUS is not currently licensed for the WebFOCU......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to access InfoAssist link from web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hi, We are trying to access InfoAssist link 8.0.07 from web application, and we tried "http://loca......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Opening a .HTM file in the BI Portal Home Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rakesh Boddu
Hello All, I have a below challenge to be achieved through webfocus. In BI Portal,When the XXX.htm......

» Refine Search
» New Search