Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Sorry, I didn't have the proper delineation for the code I inserted in my example. The select within......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Thanks Tom, I tried all these suggestions without success. What is the command you need to enter i......

Discussion Topic  Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
We are on WebFocus 7.1.1 and have WebLogic for our client server and Solaris for our report server. ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by focuscon
WebFOCUS Developer since 1999 available for contract. Prefer San Francisco Bay Area region but will ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Headers derived from database field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Thank you for contributing this solution. I tried it and it worked quite well. Thanks again....

Discussion Topic  Column Headers derived from database field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I'm working on a report in which the fields printed are determined by testing for a predetermined se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Dropdown Lists in Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
That seemed to work. Thanks very much for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Dropdown Lists in Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Well we're making some progress. At least I can see the three dropdown boxes with ---SELECT --- in t......

JG, I tried you code. It seems to produce the CLIST1, CLIST2 AND CLIST3 files OK but it just hangs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optionally disabling and greying out list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Tony, That last change worked. Thanks very much for your patience....

Discussion Topic  RE: Optionally disabling and greying out list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Obviously, I'm having difficulty pasting the code into this Forum. The source does not mirror direct......

Sorry about that. When I pasted the code in the last post, something went wrong. Here it is again. I......

Here is the code you provided: ......

Here are my three fexes: -*new SELCTRY1 TABLE FILE CAR SUM FST.COUNTRY BY COUNTRY ON TABLE HOLD FOR......

Tony, So what you're saying is that if I supply a selctry1, selctry2 and selctry3 fexes, which I've......

Thanks Tony for the code. In testing the code, when I select Country in the top combobox, it makes t......

Discussion Topic  Optionally disabling and greying out list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I have a requirement. When the report type is changed, the list box(es) not applicable for the repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search