Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Updating a table using webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
As a note, we're doing this with SQL Update statements so there is no need for a stored procedure on......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Efficiency with large tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
select big.field, small.field from big left outer join small on field = field where account in ('A'......

Discussion Topic  Tabbed Olap drop-downs not populating values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have a tabbed OLAP report that the drop downs only show values of '-All-' on. Anyone else seen......

Discussion Topic  How does Conditional Formatting work with Olap? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a report that has conditional formatting of >10 = yellow and >12 = red for a field. When the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error with TABLEF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Error with TABLEF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm pretty new to webfocus, I'm not sure what to make of this. We're getting an error of (FOC037) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet is missing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
believe it or not, it was a backcolor = (RGB ( 200 200 200) unbalanced parenthesis that was causing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet is missing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Spence: ......

I did a search of my fex code and found no "234 237255" value, but we have many 234 237 255 values....

Discussion Topic  Stylesheet is missing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm getting this error all of a sudden when using OLAP on a report with many drill downs. (FOC3202......

Discussion Topic  RE: show more values in OLAP drop-down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Well, we've installed 7.6.4, but only around 50 values are showing in our OLAP drop downs. This has......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to expect when upgrading to 7.6.4? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Finished the upgrade.... took just under 1 minute. No problems....

Discussion Topic  RE: What to expect when upgrading to 7.6.4? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Incremental or not, we're doing this to our production server... though I guess it's not really prod......

We're planning on doing the upgrade tomorrow at 1pm on our single webfocus server. I'll let you all......

Discussion Topic  What to expect when upgrading to 7.6.4? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We're planning on an upgrade from 7.6.2 to 7.6.4, Tuesday the 18th on Win2003 server. We have only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
The upgrade to 7.6.4 fixed the problem with multiple drill down and OLAP. It works!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
-SET MY_REAL_THOUGHTS/A30 = REPLACE('FRANCIS'S COMMENT','interesting','FRUSTRATING');...

well, I called yesterday IBI yesterday, referenced this case and left a 'request for call back' thi......

Discussion Topic  What is this error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We keep getting these in our edaprint files... 12/18/2007 02:07:02 (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE......

Discussion Topic  RE: executing DOS scripts via focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
susannah, it's the 'little apple'...

» Refine Search
» New Search