Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  IBI_MRuser to populate listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a listbox control on an html form that I'm populating with the following procedure. TABLE FI......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
here's this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: One-to-many Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
select distinct.... OR select [unique field[s]], [some aggregation function such as MAX() of fac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
it took me an hour and a half and I followed the only solution that made sense to me, susannah's sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
thanks for looking into this folks. I've gotten all of my variables down to single characters and al......

Discussion Topic  Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We've had this case open for a very long time, case #30922518, which I think is accessible to anyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: using OLAP sort returns an error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
we opened a case December 05. I'll post the results here....

Discussion Topic  using OLAP sort returns an error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Just for this one report, whenever we try to use the sort feature for any of the columns, we get the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus vs. Crystal Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm in Kansas, so I'm not really sure what to say about a comparison of a civic or what a '6-cylinde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus vs. Crystal Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
welcome to the group Tami K! Could you be more specific about what you need out of your reporting/BI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
In sql the Decode function is used often to flip the axis of data. (denormalize data) I'm sure there......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I found this helpful. ......

Discussion Topic  Format YYMD in header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'd like to format my header to have a date like Oct 16, 2007 but it's coming across as 20071016 he......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Passthrough -Single SELECT stmt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
if you are sure that the rows won't be duplicated between your statements, UNION ALL will provide be......

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcaster drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Well, a few months later, we've discovered our solution is too much trouble to maintain, so we need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBM buys Cognos for $5 billion. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
here's an article on how it relates to the iSeries platform from IBM. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBM buys Cognos for $5 billion. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
mgrackin, are you in the market to buy up a software company? You could just buy a few shares of go......

Discussion Topic  RE: sql return code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
here's a link I used often in a previous life as a developer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sql return code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
i'm a vb guy, here's my guess as I don't have mssql to test against. IF @err ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] odd reportcaster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
yes, it rerun's just fine. it even runs half the time through the scheduled task in reportcaster an......

» Refine Search
» New Search