Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Select a.* from Work a EXCEPTION join review b on a.account_no = b.account_no ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I really don't understant what exactly your trying to accomplish with that SQL up there. You're try......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to access non-clustered indices in MS SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Gregg, in response to your last statement. Give your developers the query plan for queries in questi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Pass-through security risks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
grant select only for your generic user if you're using a generic user to connect to your database........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
actually, nevermind Frank... that won't work too well as we have to do this for every report built o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
hold the phone... Frank, I think I'm understanding you correctly, but I'm not sure.... I could crea......

thanks for the tip tony! we were never able to get an IN statement to work without syntax errors, we......

I'd like to add that I tried to use an IN ('x','y','z') and got errors. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We're trying to implement the DBA functionality on a simple master file. (no joins) and we're runni......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Execute a Stored Procedure with Multiple Amper Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
could you change your code to a simple select statement? that will rule out a LOT of possibilities. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
are you talking about creating an Excel output with your csv that is multiple tabs? what you're ask......

Discussion Topic  RE: hiding master files from users in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
As a clarification, the master files specified do not show up in developer studio's report painter, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hiding master files from users in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
ok, the darned thing works just fine for limiting what I can see in the developer studio, but it doe......

No, we're on 7.6.2. why would they eliminate such a functionality? that doesn't make any sense!...

did a ? && and it is being set correctly. I'm going to open a case and see what IBI has to say abou......

there was no ; at the end of either line, so I added the semicolon. No difference. Good idea thoug......

Francis, I'm not sure exactly how it used to work as it doesn't after we moved up to 7.6 or so. I'v......

there it is Francis! Under user profiles, you can edit the g:\ibi\profiles\*username*.prf to include......

Is there any way to create a setting for a user when they log in then? maybe I'm getting things conf......

Discussion Topic  hiding master files from users in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Back when we had 7.1.3 we had set up edasprof files to limit what master files a user could see when......

» Refine Search
» New Search