Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Pass quoted string from graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a graph with the following in the stylesheet. TYPE=DATA, ACROSSCOLUMN=N2, COLOR='R......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  HTML Form - passing values without tick marks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I created an HTML form for a .fex that takes in many parameters a while back and it worked for quite......

Discussion Topic  dashboard background color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm trying to adjust a group views background color with the "edit look" section of view builder but......

Discussion Topic  RE: assign users to group views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
very helpful. thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: assign users to group views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello Francis! Thanks for the reminder, I've changed my sig to reflect that we're on 7.6.2 now. Als......

Discussion Topic  assign users to group views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
we're having some trouble with users logging in to dashboard and seeing an older version of a certai......

Discussion Topic  Is there a way to adjust the vertical size of a dashboard block? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've found a post from 2003 on this subject in Focal Point. Wondering if it's something they've add......

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcaster renders *'s in spreadsheets! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
it just shows a value of "*****" (well, with no quote marks) I went in this morning and changed all......

Discussion Topic  reportcaster renders *'s in spreadsheets! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
we just upgraded to 7.6 last week. In the upgrade we've had a few problems with reportcaster not p......

Discussion Topic  Server Architecture- change for performance? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We are planning on an upgrade to 7.6 tomorrow morning and would like to review our current server ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar and Line Graphs label issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've opened a case with IBI on this one. I'll post the outcome later on. thanks for your help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar and Line Graphs label issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've read through the wf713graph manual and I'm looking at pages 4-330 to 4-340 or so about the prop......

Good work KevinG! this shows all the labels, but the labels are about 30 characters long, so I end ......

Discussion Topic  Bar and Line Graphs label issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm trying to create a bar graph that has our product lines as the X-axis. It works very well! U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Basic Pie graph - passing wong value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
the URL shows the wrong value....so the report is properly functioning... The graph slice I click o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Basic Pie graph - passing wong value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've created a "basic pie graph" with the graph assistant. It's a sum of Sales by Facility. When ......

Discussion Topic  Html Form - passing textbox value to two form elements? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've got an HTML From that I've imported two graphs to that both take in the same input... a custome......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down simple passing issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
it's always something simple. thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down simple passing issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
FOCEXEC=matrixxg/app/wcqrgj18.fex(CUST_NUMBER=CUSTOMER_NUMBER REP_GRP_CHRONO='BYMONTH' REP_GRP_LOCAL......

Discussion Topic  Drill down simple passing issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm recieving the following error when attempting to drill into a detailed report fex from a more su......

» Refine Search
» New Search