Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect in .fex - simple question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
What if you wanted to pass 'GERMANY' AND 'ENGLAND' but not all countries? Couldn't you just do a -......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Multiselect in .fex - simple question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm trying to set up a multi-select in my .fex so when I create an html form for the ampers in my .f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I have 2 Oracle Adapters 9.2 & 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Use different DSN's, one for your 9i other for your 10g....

Discussion Topic  RE: agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've opened a case with IBI about this issue. They've had us upload a save diag for them because it'......

Discussion Topic  RE: agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
just enclosed them in single quotes. Same problem when I have more than two drilldowns....

Oh, you're right. Here, This works. -IF &REP_GRP_LOCALE EQ 'IGGY' THEN GOTO DS_BKT ELSE GOTO ......

Here's an update... after trying what you suggested, here's what I ended up with. This works just f......

Discussion Topic  agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello all. I've searched focal point for agent crash info, and none of the threads relate to my code......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Quoted String to Focexec in Stylesheet (Drilldown) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
can you do an edit on it once it is recieved? since you're using it in your where clause, could you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
MATCHLETTER - 11 chars sometimes we have to use 10 char or less to get it to work. Otherwise, your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DST all screwed up backwards this morning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We didn't touch the system, just let everything run an hour late the past few weeks. Everything sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting in TREE structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
These are really great examples! I'm gonna bookmark this post. A note on the active reports, it on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Admminsitration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
if you're talking about trusted Authentication that's what we're using as well. No one is ever prom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezing Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
here's the funniest thing... it comes up after about 45 minutes. Shame on me for not being patient......

Discussion Topic  Freezing Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Has anyone had trouble with their Developer Studio freezing up? It started yesterday afternoon, wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: bypassing the webfocus autoprompt screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
This is GREAT! Thanks so much susannah!...

Discussion Topic  bypassing the webfocus autoprompt screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Is there a way to make webfocus assume a FOC_NONE when I drill into a report rather than auto prompt......

Discussion Topic  RE: misc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
do a simple -IF someamper EQ '0' then goto my_ref_for0s else goto non_0; -my_ref_for0s some -htm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I went through the same thinking as LisaQQ when I started into webfocus. Luckily enough, someone t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] stylesheet line continuation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
10x! thanks mate....

» Refine Search
» New Search