Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Passing Amper variables via EXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! The subject of this post explains it pretty well. Is there a way to call a FEX and supply i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Assistant - No Fields Displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
we ran into some trouble with screen resolution and the java pop ups from the dashboard. If you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle connect errror (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
you may also want to check your TNSNAMES.ORA file for that system synonym....

Discussion Topic  RE: large report - takes a long time on the browser. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
This is very neat functionality! Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I would like to main......

Discussion Topic  large report - takes a long time on the browser. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! I have a large html report that displays around 36,000 records and it seems to take minutes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting width of all columns in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Everything works well now. Thank you for your patience, and for the link above...it's got a lot of ......

Discussion Topic  Setting width of all columns in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! I have a .fex set up to product HTML output the seems to wrap data in longer columns and is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Materialized View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
if you're using the 'create synonym' gui tool, you have to make sure the appropriate checkboxes are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ActiveX Control - Programming Excel Addin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking...but, I think the answer is yes, with something called Visu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Faxing from Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! We currently fax out a number of invoices on an hourly basis using reportcaster in 7.1.3. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Well, I looked into what you folks said. I added the -SET &ECHO=ALL; and it didn't change the out......

Discussion Topic  Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! I'm having trouble understanding how the GOTO statement works. I have written a few GOTO's......

Discussion Topic  RE: href to a fex from a seperate server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks for the ideas folks! Here's what I tried... 1)There is a DNS Arecord for the svr99wfrs serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: href to a fex from a seperate server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thank you for the replies! I have tried both of your solutions and still receive "The page cannot b......

it rendered the link as html. here it is sans the html tag A HREF="/cgi-bin/ibi_cgi/ibiweb.exe?IBI......

Discussion Topic  href to a fex from a seperate server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! I've found an article on using html links to call a fex..it lists the syntax as follows ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialog Manager - odd error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Another one of those little known facts. Thanks susannah!...

Discussion Topic  Dialog Manager - odd error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! I get an error of (FOC303) CONTROL LINE NOT RECOGNIZED IN FOCEXEC: -SHOW_COMBINED on the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Listbox on checkbox_onclick event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks Tony! I'm attempting method #2 that you mentioned. I set the default datasource to a 1 recor......

Discussion Topic  syntax error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Hello! When I run the following code I get an error of (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: GOTO -......

» Refine Search
» New Search