Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  HTML Textbox automatic submission? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've used the HTML layout painter to create a prompt for a single amper variable in my fex. Is ther......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster interface running slow? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We've got a solution from all of your help. We set up a reminder in outlook to purge the logs once ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster interface running slow? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
how do I purge the logs? A search on IBI's site didn't give me much....

Discussion Topic  Reportcaster interface running slow? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We are using the default install of Reportcaster on our windows system, using the focus database opt......

Discussion Topic  RE: olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Not sure stuey. We gave up on the application and are using MS Excel and VBA to distribute this rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embed HTML image link in a subfoot? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Good work, Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Embed HTML image link in a subfoot? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm getting a syntax error on this in my fex: ... ON TABLE SUBFOOT "&DATE<+0> <+0>&TOD" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Admins can't edit other Admins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Ginny, Perhaps I should clarify that we have about 6 MR admins that show up the facility that you m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Admins can't edit other Admins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
they all show up in the admin console as MattC suggested. I'm not sure what you mean GinnyJakes whe......

how do I set folks up as admin in the admin console? I don't see anything like this....

Discussion Topic  Admins can't edit other Admins? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
When an "MR Administrator" visits the "Managed Reporting Administration" web program to edit users, ......

Discussion Topic  Date formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a fex that is returning the following error: (FOC36346) INCORRECT USE OF DATE-TIME FIELD O......

Discussion Topic  Using OLAP Tab drop-downs with aggregated data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a tabbed olap report over sales data by day, by salesperson. If I wanted to show only the va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Cognos vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I don't think a failed implementation can be blamed entirely on software GGSD. Especially when you m......

Discussion Topic  Turn off Show on user's list? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Is there a way to default the "Show on user's list" to off when a fex is created? The majority of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the point of Excel Templates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
That's a great idea Tony. Is there any way around some of our users having macros disabled or believ......

Discussion Topic  What is the point of Excel Templates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have tried to set formatting and print properties in an excel .mht to be used as a template for o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off-topic: Looking for a MS CRM forum as good as FocalPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
IRC is much better than forums. I frequently use this method to gather information for any programm......

Discussion Topic  Sending Excel 2k from reportcaster with print formatting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I would like a report that we send out (as bursted) through reportcaster to contain print setup info......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Server date/time fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Good work on the DT() Francis. Thanks again!...

» Refine Search
» New Search