Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  How to keep column heading from showing up more than once? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
My column headings in my dashboard reports are showing up every 47 lines. Is there any way to chang......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Tony A: thanks for the ideas. I've put together a .net console app to print these spreadsheets fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
so, what you did in order to make this work was create a hold file, then shell a vbscript to print i......

Darin Lee: An outfit called FaxStar created this for us. We just send an email to an IMCEAFAX-1800......

Darin Lee: could you point me to what doc I should be looking for? I have the reportcaster doc, and......

Discussion Topic  Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have an excel report that we would like to send to a printer. Unfortunately, when we select prin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] convertibility of Crystal Reports in to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
are you giving up Crystal Reports to move to webfocus?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel bytoc (tabbed) not working in Reportcaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
blaiss, this works. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  Excel bytoc (tabbed) not working in Reportcaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have a report that has this line for output ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K BYTOC which creates a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Question regarding writing hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm in the process of rewriting a bunch of stored procedures I created before I discovered the sql c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Question regarding writing hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I know it seems drastic, but I'd suggest analyzing the entire process from the beginning. If you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &IBIMR_user? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I think I understand. You put if/then logic in the fex that requires mr_user variable and set a vari......

Discussion Topic  A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &IBIMR_user? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have added a logging fex as an Include in many of our report fexes. This log fex uses IBIMR_user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard 7.6 : switching between groupviews (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Is this right? it fixes the back button issue, but it makes it so you can't create new users with ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using IE back arrow button to change dashboard views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
most of our users have access to many views. I was looking into redirecting the logoff link to the b......

Discussion Topic  Using IE back arrow button to change dashboard views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've just gotten a complaint that using the back arrow on their browser will show the "Views" that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: My 400th Post (finally) and SAME_DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
i'd use sql passthru select t1.*, t2.* from wf_rb_report_attr t1 left outer join wf_rb_report_attr ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include a non-MRE fex in an MRE fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
hey, thanks darin! -MRNOEDIT -INCLUDE garbage.fex...

Discussion Topic  RE: Include a non-MRE fex in an MRE fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I should have mentioned that. The edaserve directory containing the fex is indeed in my app path....

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling reports with record count >65K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I had a client in 2005 who had an "excel database" which consisted of many spreadsheets. There's so......

» Refine Search
» New Search