Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (92 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Watermark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Hi, This way the image is going behind the report area. It is visible only where there is no data....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Watermark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Cynthia, This works for HTML output format, but not for PDF(for me). Am I doing anything wrong ?...

Discussion Topic  Watermark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Can somebody please tell me how to set an image as watermark (for PDFs)? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Page Header on the first page ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Darin, Thanks. I did the same. I posted what I did above (3rd from top). Regards, Shravan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Page Header on the first page ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Ooooooooooo ! Cool ! Thanks. No. You were right. That's not what I needed....

Daniel, I did not understand what you meant by separate page....

Tony, Sorry, I did not mention in my first post that I already searched for it. I agree that I did ......

Awesome ! You gave me link to a great post. Thanks Prarie ! I used ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No Page Header on the first page ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Is it possible to make Page Header and Page Footer appear only from the 2nd page(Invisible on 1st pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
I did not understand totally what Jimsters suggested before. Now I understood that. I will create a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Susannah, I tried ......

Susannah, I tried ......

Waz, Could you please elaborate what you did ? Thanks. Shravan...

JG, Did you try your report with ......

No, there is no Dialogue Manager....

I have tried setting EMPTRYREPORT ON....

Discussion Topic  Coordinated report fails when one of the reports does not have data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Hi, I have 5 reports on a single PDF layout. All of them are coordinated through a BY field. The wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: parameters via querystring instead of from the UI ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Thanks, Ginny....

Discussion Topic  RE: parameters via querystring instead of from the UI ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Ginny, I am talking about the URL....

Discussion Topic  parameters via querystring instead of from the UI ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shravan
Is there a way to pass parameters to the report via querystring instead of from the UI ? I have a c......

» Refine Search
» New Search