Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Graph display problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I'm just starting to work with graphs. When I try to create a graph, I get the header but no graph i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph display problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
When I add the SET GAPHEDIT=OFF command the graph appears. It seems like my problem has something to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph display problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We are running version 5.2.3 of WebFocus using the Apache web server. ......

Discussion Topic  Graph display problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I'm just starting to work with graphs. When I try to create a graph, I get the header but no graph i......

Discussion Topic  Unable to establish connection to webFOCUS console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
When I try to start the Webfocus Client console I get the following message:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to establish connection to webFOCUS console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
When running ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to establish connection to webFOCUS console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I am using Tomcat as the servlet engine. I'm able to launch the following urls successfully:......

Discussion Topic  Unable to establish connection to webFOCUS console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
When I try to start the Webfocus Client console I get the following message:......

Discussion Topic  Developer Studio Tomcat install problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I am trying to get Deleveloper Studio installed and running using Tomcat. After installing and confi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Tomcat install problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I have both the client and the srv directories. My Tomcat is listening on port 8080 which I think is......

Discussion Topic  Developer Studio Tomcat install problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I am trying to get Deleveloper Studio installed and running using Tomcat. After installing and confi......

Discussion Topic  Determine version of cient software (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Is there a way to determine the exact version of the Webfocus client software without running the ab......

Discussion Topic  -HTMLFORM NOT FOUND ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
When I try to run a procedure containing the -HTMLFORM command, I receive the following error:......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster/Distribution Server question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We have a situation where we have our main distribution server running on a remote NT box. When I st......

Discussion Topic  Apache cgi scriptalias setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I'm trying to get the WebFocus client to work with the Apache webserver and I can't seem to figure o......

Discussion Topic  Spooling SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
Is there any way to view the sql that is generated from a focus report request?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
It looks like it was a combination of things. I had to change the code so that the database name was......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I tried using the "USE" statement described and I'm still not finding the focus database in the dire......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
I am using the following code to concatenate two files into a new focus database. With the SET TEMPE......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus web server performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ron R
We have a Webfocus application that uses html screens to launch webfocus reports via cgi. Recently w......

» Refine Search
» New Search