Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (250 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to tell the last time a program was used (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Hi, Ginny and thanks for your post. Not being sure of what I could search on, would you mind provid......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to tell the last time a program was used (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I'm running Mainframe FOCUS Rel 7.1.1 and am wondering if there is any way to terll the last time a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to put data from different segments together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Gamp and Tony, Thanks for your replies. I'll give that a shot and check out the results. I had th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to put data from different segments together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I am working on a Mainframe FOCUS Rel 7.1.1 FEX that utilizes a database with many segments; what I ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] What's the difference between EQ and IS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Can anyone tell me what the differenceis between uing EQ and using IS in a FEX? Thanks in advance!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why am I getting FIELDNAME NOT RECOGNIZED error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I figured out how to fix the problem. When I was creating my hold file, on the line I had that said......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why am I getting FIELDNAME NOT RECOGNIZED error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Hi, RSquared, I have the STU_ID in there twice because I let that one slip by me. I'll put the ? H......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Why am I getting FIELDNAME NOT RECOGNIZED error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I am running a program in Mainframe FOCUS, Release 7.1.1 that extracts data from several files into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can SQL be run from Mainframe FOCUS 7.1.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thanks, Tony, I'll play around with Match and see if that does my trick. I appreciate your reply....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can SQL be run from Mainframe FOCUS 7.1.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Oh, about 4 or 5 times; I'm still working with the SET ALL commands andnot getting the results I wan......

Hi, Danny, Will that give me what I'm looking for? I want to list all STU_ID from my main file and......

Well, darn! Is there any equivalent for Mainframe FOCUS 7.1.1 ?...

Danny and Francis, Thank you for your replies. It also dawned on me that a possible JOIN LEFT_OUTE......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can SQL be run from Mainframe FOCUS 7.1.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Before I go knocking myself out, I need to know if SQL can be executed within Mainframe FOCUS, Relas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about INTERRUPT. DATA EXCEPTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Hi, Ginny, and thank you for replying. I am already in the process of finding where the problem app......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question about INTERRUPT. DATA EXCEPTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I'm running a failry simple FEX in which I'm extracting several data fields which are alphanumeric, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Read Excel into a mainframe FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Hello and one more thank you to all who responded. ctually, I saved my file as a space-delimited te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Read Excel into a mainframe FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
To all who have replied, thank you! Tom, not a problem; prior to this job, it had been 11 years sin......

Hi, Ginny and thank you... I'll try your suggestion. I had tried a master with SUFFIX-COMT, but tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Read Excel into a mainframe FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I'm running Excel 2007 and have an Excel file I'd like to be able to have MAINFRAME FOCUS RELEASE 7.......

» Refine Search
» New Search