Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (250 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Can you import directly from an Excel file into Mainframe FOCUS? If so what needs to be done, and i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about multiple record logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
j.g., Thanks for your response and for the sample program. It looks interesting. I'm sure withy a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about multiple record logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thanks JG, I'll give it a go.... I really appreciate your patience....

j.g. and Darin, And in this case, both results are not wanted... if there are multiples of the same......

JG, Sorry for being dense...I still don't understand...I think there are too many A's X's etc. Can......

JG, Thank you for your reply....not sure I understand it completely, but will study it further. I'......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question about multiple record logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I've got a question or two about the proper way to pick records in a student database that have diff......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about doumenting mainframe FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Jim, thanks for replying. However we do not have mainframe SAS at my site. I think, though, I can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about doumenting mainframe FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
..And to j.g. and Ginny, Thank you also for your wonderful suggestions! Those look interesting and......

Tom and Rick, Thank you both for replying as quickly as you did. I will check out the use of PDSLI......

Hi, Ginny, I looked at the link you provided, but I must be thick today.... could not understand so......

Hi, Ginny, No, I've been VERY busy at my job.... steppiong up to the plate so to speak with taking ......

Discussion Topic  Question about doumenting mainframe FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
In the environment I work in, we are using mainframe focus in MVS/TSO. We have over 1,500 FOCEXECs,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I pick the highest fields from several records to make one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I worked in the Sinai Desert back in 1981, in charge of computer operations for the Camp David work ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I pick the highest fields from several records to make one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Hi, all, I'm beginning to get good results! Putting a little tweaking onto Danny L's suggestions w......

Hi, Ginny, In our MVS/TSO environment, I got the following errors, trying to run your sample: F......

I'll copy your sample, stick my MVS/TSO JCL onto it and let you know as soon as I can. But, and her......

It's the same concept, except in the case of a student having, say, tests ABC and DEF, the criteria ......

Hi, Ginny, My bad... There are other criteria in this project that stipulate if the student has a t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How do I pick the highest fields from several records to make one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I've got a data file that contains records for students. Each record contains a student number, the......

» Refine Search
» New Search