Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] missing / null data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't think I understand correctly what exactly you need. The sample output you attached is also ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set auto log off after inactivity in version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Excellent article, indeed. Thanks very much for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BORDER in SUBHEAD (HTML) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] no query information to decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Did this work for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] no query information to decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't think EXL07 is supported in WebFOCUS 7.6. Anyway, try adding this before your TABLE FILE co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to pass multiple values of same parameter name through URL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
There are many different ways to it. Try this URL for instance although it may look a bit "hack-y" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Border Line length in Subfoot of Excel output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't have access to WebFOCUS right now to test this but it seems to me like your missing a keywor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] % symbol not displayed in EXL2k but it does show up in both PDF and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Taking your Oracle package out of the equation and trying to render an '%' with a simple request in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] unable to dynamically include a file from an amper in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I don't know much about the way the new "path" works in WebFOCUS 8 or what to do so relative path re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kerry’s last day at Information Builders - Friday, October 11th (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Thanks very much Kerry for your great support to Focal Point throughout these years and congratulati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HYYMDS Rounding? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Would you see a difference if you change the definition of STARTN in your master to ACTUAL=HYYMDm, U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get userid of user logged in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
What Waz is asking has great relevance as it all depends on your particular infrastructure and WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Show DateTime fields without time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You can change their definition in the master as follows: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does WebFocus support excel 2013 output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
This is due to "Extension hardening" in MS Excel. We currently use Excel 2007 which also complains ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down Fexes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
A quick "fix" would be to add a TARGET=_BLANK attribute to each of your FOCEXEC style setting so the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable Master file - Using WHERE Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
You may need to add an extra "." after each reference to &var_nb in your WHERE statement. Best ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cgi call versus servlet question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
My question would be, how is the call to WFServlet being made in the first place? For &multi0 t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR?] Surpress Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I've never seen such a way of formatting numbers in WebFOCUS. So you want to see results this way? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IF Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
IF in a filtering condition (similar to WHERE) or as a conditional operator in DEFINE/COMPUTES? I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

» Refine Search
» New Search