Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL String Contains ampersand how to get Focus to ignore the & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
In the future, you can use code tags. Just look for the </> button in the post's toolbar....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error at printing a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem calculating number of days between two dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
What a difference a "slight" change in terminology can make. Thanks jgelona for the very clear ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem calculating number of days between two dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

I hope someone else will make a better job at explaining the difference than what I attempted to do ......

Based on my understanding, a SmartDate is nothing but a number that "looks" like a date and can be i......

bohorkez, DATEDIF needs to operate on actual date fields (YYMD) and not on SmartDates (A8YYMD) as yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
I assume your database is also using Unicode as its character set? Otherwise, you may be getting so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Formats do not display Month Name in selected language (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Well, if National Language Support (NLS) is not really supported in WF when it comes to dates, one c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Formats do not display Month Name in selected language (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Hmmm, maybe what I said is not entirely correct ... you'll need SET LANG so WebFOCUS can pick the ri......

You'll need to: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to do join using Match tools with two table have same field name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Actually, it looks to me that a JOIN would be the way to go as you need to put matching records from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: Tab Index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Excellent! Thanks for the post and the links your provided, Rob. That's the information I needed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: Tab Index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
On the same topic, how can we assign tabindex value to the calendar icon controls? I tried finding ......

Thanks for the tip Crymsyn. I think I saw that feature briefly a while ago while playing around w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Workaround] WebFOCUS Technique - Anchoring Column Titles - Under IE8. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Thanks linnex for the document about CSS expressions and their being deprecated as of IE 8. I'm all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Technique] Dynamically preselect items in chained combo boxes >=WF7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

» Refine Search
» New Search