Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1533 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using SET to create variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using SET to create variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in Excel formula option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Interesting .... removing the SUBHEAD on FCODE makes the formula expressions work appropriately. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in Excel formula option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

I ran your code in my local 7.6.11 Dev.Studio environment and I am experiencing the same behaviour. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Wrong percentage given with negative value in calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Pas de problème! I'm glad you found what the issue was. Could you please change the topic's title t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Wrong percentage given with negative value in calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden

Great! You answered before I asked ......

We will need to know what value '&FORMAT' has since it seems to be affecting the data type definitio......

Could you also post the data type and length of all of the fields involved in the calculations? (SAL......

Marikaki, this could be related to the order of precedence of the operators involved. Can you cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Returning two Data Sets to WebFocus from SQL stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
No worries Howard! I hope the tips I referred you to on IBI's tech support site will prove useful i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Returning two Data Sets to WebFocus from SQL stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Why are you posting the same question twice? I provided you with some information about it on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Oh, because it is Report Caster and not FOCUS .... right .... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
What's wrong with RTFM [ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Packages in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
By "Packages", do you mean Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures? Please try searching for "Oracle stored......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two data sets from one stored procedure in MS SQL 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Although ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two data sets from one stored procedure in MS SQL 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Based on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TIP] CTRAN without pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Very nice indeed Francis. I'll make sure to take note of the tip (a bookmark on this topic would be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Replacing few characters in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
Nice! I had not found any useful example illustrating the use of BYTVAL before....

» Refine Search
» New Search