Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I did some more searching on this... Looks like lowercase fieldnames in MFDs can cause the FOC03635......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I'm starting a new Maintain app and decided to use a few FOCUS databases. I'm developing it on the s......

Discussion Topic  Firefox vs. IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Just wondering, just how IE-centric WebFOCUS 7.6.x and Maintain really are? When I run my current pe......

Discussion Topic  FocCount behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Anyone notice that simply referencing (not assigning values to) a field name in an empty datasource ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Computed field as "stack of A0" in a datasource stack in Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I actually started looking at the documentation on classes today but I'll probably stick with using ......

Discussion Topic  Computed field as "stack of A0" in a datasource stack in Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I have a datasource stack "stkA". It contains the fields from a table in the database, 2 computed fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HLFUNC S0C6 abend with mainframe FOCUS 7.3.6 on z/OS 1.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I've looked through all the possible causes and none seem applicable for these FOCUS batch jobs. Al......

Discussion Topic  HLFUNC S0C6 abend with mainframe FOCUS 7.3.6 on z/OS 1.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
One our production FOCUS batch jobs just abended with a S0C6 reason code 6. The active module was HL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply CSS class from stylesheet to Maintain form control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I won't be using blink anyway. I'm aware that it's in bad taste to use it anyway. The main issue her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apply CSS class from stylesheet to Maintain form control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
!important was just what I needed. Guess I need to get myself a good CSS book. Funny, it turns out t......

Just figured out the answer my own question by running my Maintain app and viewing the HTML source i......

Discussion Topic  Apply CSS class from stylesheet to Maintain form control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
In Maintain 7.6.1, I'm trying to apply a CSS class from a stylesheet to a Text control on a form. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain : how to open an extra window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
Thought I'd post an update since I was able to solve my problem just today. First, I found out that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain : how to open an extra window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J. Erickson
I, too, am interested in a good method to open a new popup window where a user could enter some data......

» Refine Search
» New Search