Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
we develop it in local project because as developers, we need to follow migration procedure. We dev......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I developed that in local project in STUDIO. Putting the html file as is into MRE Standard Reports ......

Discussion Topic  how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Can someone tell me how to migrate a hmtl composer generated htm file (that creates a coordinated ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to set compound EXL2K reports side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
yes, the size does change. I had thought about template initially. But that sort of stopped me inv......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to set compound EXL2K reports side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I created 3 exl2k reports with PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K OPEN NOBREAK, PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K NOBREAK, and P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using where clause in OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
well, sadly no. I can't reproduce on the car file. Maybe it is too small for the issue to manifest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using where clause in OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
no. Actually the where clause contains a filter on a column that is not a dimension; eg. where cars......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] using where clause in OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I wonder if anyone knows if this is a known issue in wfc OLAP. When I coded a table file command wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] how to preserve OLAP-enabled data on master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks Ginny!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] how to preserve OLAP-enabled data on master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks, Ginny. We did not choose the fex approach under the assumption that: 1. creating the dimen......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] how to preserve OLAP-enabled data on master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
we use Dimension Builder to create OLAP dimension info on the master file after we generate the syno......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING on webfocus style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks. That is my original thinking. I thought I would ask if there is a beter way to do the styl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING on webfocus style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thank you; but as I said, I was hoping I do not need to go into every fex to make change. With an i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOOTING on webfocus style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
We need to add a footer on every page that says "confidential". Instead of changing every fex, is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel templates... again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Hi Tony A: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
Hi dhagen: I apologized. I finally got it to work. The issue was a timing discrepancy between sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
yes, I did. I understood the commented out change. I also did the ./edastart -start thing. That i......

I got this error with the change: Error attaching to Reporting Server: EDASERVE The reporting serv......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]remove parameter button on the Deferred Status page under the Utilities tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
how can one do this in v7.6? In v7.1, one can edit the enmrchft.def in 7.1.x ibi\WebFOCUS71\client......

Discussion Topic  RE: deferredReportsCapableUserTypes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
hi Francis: I think you are correct. This sounds like a different option. It is about 'sharing' r......

» Refine Search
» New Search