Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: how to code to open a group view in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I tried #default (without #). Did not work. I did also update the platform and version. What is sig......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: how to code to open a group view in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I am using admin id. I tried the groupName=default%20group. Did not work. Since you mentioned # s......

yes, that '|' after the & sign works! thanks. But! It is not picking up the group view I specified......

Hi Francis: I did. You were looking at a post before I corrected it. As I said, it was not readin......

anyone knows why the browser would not read beyond the first parameter (WORP_REQUEST_TYPE=WORP_GBV)?......

thanks GamP. I'll let you know how that comes out. Here is a message for Praire who wanted me to......

Discussion Topic  how to code to open a group view in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I am thinking to write a fex that will do some stuff and then at the end, open the group view in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: triggering report fex from a java pgm in a online java application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
we can't use the wfc web services because we do not have the web services adapter. The java servl......

Discussion Topic  RE: triggering report fex from a java pgm in a online java application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I am told to take a step back and post this question: is this the best way to execute a given report......

thank you. I now got the overall picture. However, I got one final question on the sample given in......

I was searching for the CopySessionVarToWFVar reference and found only this. I was somewhat confuse......

thank you. I think that helps a lot. There is still one question remaining: once the report fex i......

Discussion Topic  triggering report fex from a java pgm in a online java application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
we hava an online Java application. We want to call a report fex; say rpt.fex, directly from a jav......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to convert a long (10) datetime field to short (8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
thanks to both Piipster & Tom. I do like Piipster's solution better. It is easier and simpler. As ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to convert a long (10) datetime field to short (8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
HDATE converts datetime to DATE. I'll lose the time portion....

But the old date field is a date timestamp field; USAGE=HYYMDm, ACTUAL=HYYMDm. EDIT() would not wor......

Discussion Topic  how to convert a long (10) datetime field to short (8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
I have a db datetime field that is in the long format; eg., 2003/09/24 15:00:33.201811 How can I c......

Discussion Topic  graph missing as gap on line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
does anyone know if there is a bug on the Line graph option of 'graph missing as gap'? The option w......

Discussion Topic  team development with ClearCase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mike
does anyone know how to do team development in WebFocus via ClearCase?...

» Refine Search
» New Search