Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Basedir Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Toni, I don't know about this specific problem, but does stopping then restarting the ReportCaster ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: URL gets truncated in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Not sure if your URL is legal. Mine are always like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Minus Operation Failing on SQL Passthru (FOC14069) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Darin, Aha, it is working after all with passthru. Here's my current syntax: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Minus Operation Failing on SQL Passthru (FOC14069) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, I use Golden, and the query does work fine there. For another app, I used PL/SQL to do wh......

Ginny, Francis, I assume with Oracle I would use schema-name.table-name. I've never seen syntax usi......

Ginny, Interesting info....can you kindly inform me of the distinction between SQL passthru and the......

Thanks for the response Leah. I did find other posts that referred to ......

Discussion Topic  Minus Operation Failing on SQL Passthru (FOC14069) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
I am attempting a minus operation between two tables with the same select criteria, using SQL passth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Underline for Drilldown in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Sometimes the links are hidden if the font size of the report is small. Are the links still missing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
...or you could append the 2 hold files: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mark, Also note that if you want to check if an amper variable exists, you can use the EXISTS funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row-total Style (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Check this link... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, Yes, definitely a good point. And, even if you have a handle on a relevant error message, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, Yeah, around and around the loop we go..... ......

Syed, Perhaps this will be of help. This will give you WebFocus error codes and the associated erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCT Prefix Operator does not work on a COMPUTEd field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Same in 7.6.2 Francis. Sean...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Anish, To maintain spaces in HTML, you will need to replace each blank space with &|nbsp; If this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Require my ROW-TOTAL to be COMPUTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mark, I modified my code sample to work in 7.6.2, but it does not work in 5.2.8. So I don't know if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Require my ROW-TOTAL to be COMPUTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Mark, I see what you mean. I have recreated your dilemma using the CAR file, so hopefully others c......

Mark, I believe ON TABLE RECOMPUTE should work. Sean...

» Refine Search
» New Search