Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT Formatting Question for PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Got it... I needed to set SQUEEZE=ON for TYPE=REPORT. Thanks to all who looked into this for me! S......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT Formatting Question for PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Leah, What I mean is that the background line coloured grey on the subfoot goes to the edge of the ......

Discussion Topic  SUBFOOT Formatting Question for PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
In the following code, how do I get formatting for the SUBFOOT to stop at the last field, and not go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totalling across values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis had a very good example a while back that might help... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most compelling reason to upgrade? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, We're about to upgrade from 5.2.8 to 7.6.1. Our main consideration for upgrading is simpl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help? What Help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Francis, I agree totally with you! It's just common courtesy to acknowledge responses that others h......

Discussion Topic  RE: dollar sign in the WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Dan, Can you use CONTAINS instead of EQ? Sean...

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT on packed decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
This example might help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving a Hold file to a PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Hmmm, you're right, that didn't do what I thought it would do! Hopefully someone will provide the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving a Hold file to a PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Try ON TABLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display a comma in a column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Here's a simple example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold Files and New Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
...or APPEND to a file: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONS USING IF STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
I have a scenario where I need to filter against a hold file which can contain hundreds or even thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Period-Yr (MM-YYYY) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
tkota, Welcome to Focal Point! Hopefully this code will get you going in the right direction: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Susannah, This works when you add the following line to Francis' script: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What things are people putting on their Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Geez, I'd hate to live in a cold place like that! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adjusting Column Width in Reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
WRAP may be what you need. Also, check out Mickey Grackin's article on the IBI Web site under Focus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
Adrian, I also suggest that you use a different field name for the A6 GENDER column. You have a fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smiths
OK Frank, thanks alot for your help! Sean...

» Refine Search
» New Search