Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (238 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Convert YYMtD to YY-Mt-D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
I've searched high and low in Focal Point and have come up empty so I will cast my line here: We ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Version 7.7 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Has anybody had issues or lessons learned to share about upgrading to WF 7.7? What new features hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job runs realtime; job fails in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Lesson learned: In the HTML launch page do not click on "Send Display Values". This setting does n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job runs realtime; job fails in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Before I supply the details I will change the -SET &ECHO setting. Who knows, it might make a differ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Job runs realtime; job fails in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
We have some rather elaborate focexecs that are fired off successfully real-time from a dashboard la......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
It's been about a year since the last thread on InfoAssist. 1.) If you are using InfoAssist what......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED Macro to automatically print out an Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Sub SetPrintArea() Dim PrintA As Range Dim c As Long 'find the last used column in the ra......

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED Macro to automatically print out an Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
I realize that this discussion is somewhat beyond the realm of the Focal Point forum but since so ma......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Excel 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
1.) Does anybody know when IBI will support Excel-2010 (ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K+10 ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Versioning and Source Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
There have been a few threads about versioning and source control so I wanted to get updates from fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Looking ahead for InfoAssist - for those who have had success: We are considering creating InfoAssi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] Windows Vista Home Premium (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
It's been awhile since the Vista question arose: Does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contractor Hourly Rate (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by S.J. Kadish
Also sent you a private message....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: YTD report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by S.J. Kadish
I was one of the consultants. The issue seems to arise with the Options button (Print, Output to Ex......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Expanding a 6 month scorecard to a 12 month scorecard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by S.J. Kadish
Bob - your advice worked like a charm. I backed out the half-dozen additional lines and changed the......

Discussion Topic  Expanding a 6 month scorecard to a 12 month scorecard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by S.J. Kadish
I created an a_12_meas.fex cloned from the a_6_meas.fex and added six months in each instance where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: timerng.fex (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by S.J. Kadish
Thanks, Bob. The problem was trying to run the PMF code from the MRE. Once the code was placed in ......

Discussion Topic  timerng.fex (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by S.J. Kadish
In the -INCLUDES for A_GETPERID (PMFDATA folder) there is a -INCLUDE TIMERNG. I cannot find that co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Users to Specific Page/Tab in BI Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
Follow-up to Emma or anyone else: Now that we're moving to WF 7.6.2 and beyond: Is it now possible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tip of the Year 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
I have not had a chance to test the code, though it looks intriguing. But your suggestion of a "Tip......

» Refine Search
» New Search